View Single Post
      02-24-2015, 09:12 AM   #11
wedge000
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelona View Post
If I read correct you want non cosmetic and hence your are specifically debating DHP & Seats. For that the answers above are great. Not clear if other than those two options that you are going stripper. If that is the case and I was going from a fully loaded x3 to stripper x5 that would be tough. I would miss HUD, nav, Comfort access blind spot, pdc, acc, etc. If your x3 was 35i, you may find x5 35i slow as the same engine on heavier car.
Appreciate the feedback. Some comments: It won't be a total stripper. I'm also going to select comfort access, cold weather package and the rear view and surround view cameras. NAV comes standard on the X5 (we don't use in car NAV anyway though). I'm willing to pass on the HUD. I like it, but the wife doesn't care if the car has it. And my 2013 X3 doesn't have blind spot or ACC so I won't know what I'm missing. I'll miss the Msport wheel and the sport auto, but such is life.

I know the X5 will be a bit slower, but the 50i isn't an option. That's the trade off for a bit more space.

MSRP is $67,500 and the dealer has offered $500 over invoice which includes $380 MACO. Lease payment for 36k, 3 yr comes out to $802 a month including tax. Assuming all MSDs and a .00081 money factor. Am I missing anything else?
Appreciate 0