View Single Post
      01-22-2021, 06:17 AM   #87
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
If I had to bet, nope, western buyers aren't gonna stick with blue & white deformed-snout tabbys and BMW will see western sales declines across all models featuring the malformed snout. (and we'll be hearing it's covid's fault for the next decade.)
Like I say, we’re not gaining by rehashing this here. The horse - along with the cat - is dead. But speaking of excuses...

Quote:
BUT I think it'll take at least a year to become clear in the data since lots of people are willing to adopt a deformed blue & white tabby once, but just won't have the emotional energy to do it a second time.

Though given BMW's penchant for inflating their sales numbers, we may never be able to tell - more likely we'll have to watch what they do vs listen to what they're saying.
You want a year, the next guy wants two, and then three, etc. In the meantime, I’m sure, reminding us to keep doubting the numbers.

We'll definitely keep a watch on this, but it’s 2021 now, a leaf has been turned over, and shenanigans are out of style. So we're not going to let it become a complete farce.
Appreciate 0