04-28-2015, 10:23 AM   #18
K19BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRPOWER View Post
Really? That's interesting. I have only seen one Omega Dark side of the moon,(44.5mm), I have seen that they have a Gray side of the moon but that's the only variants that I have seen in person or on the Omega website.

On a previous comment about the cost.....over here its €9,400, that's currently $10,281...but purchases over €45 are tax free for me (and you as well -as a tourist) which means you can get the watch from a dealer (not the internet - which BTW Omega's cannot be legally priced and sold on the internet) for $8,122. Wait for the Dollar to get stronger and it will be even cheaper.
They also showed off the omega white side of the moon at basel world this year. it's so ugly I don't even want to post a pic of it though out of the 3 though (white, dark, and grey) I like the grey side the best.

Here are the new Omega Darkside of the Moon variants though

Alpina B3 Flash, JB4 G5, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, VRSF DP, VRSF 7" FMIC, 30% tint, matte black kidney grills, paint matched e90 spoiler, paint matched front splitter, black finishing rods, BMW OEM Blacklines, Cyba air scoops, powder coated matte black wheels, Koni + Eibachs, more to come.
Appreciate 1