View Single Post
      08-13-2019, 10:05 AM   #30
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Cruzan is on St Croix, didn't feel like riding the Vomit Comet 2 hours to get there.

I pretty much just stayed at the pool, and drank Cruzan dark until Raymond told me I needed to drink Soggy Dollar. Got to say he was right.

Ric, I didn't get to go sailing, but sent my son and his gf on a sunset cruise with Ocean. Just the time I spent at American Harbor as he told us his life story and where he was taking the kids was enough. My son ate it all up, keeps telling everyone who will listen the origin of SHIT

Rained nearly every day, but didn't stop me from doing anything but reading. Got up early and run over to the gym, then battled that hill on the back of the property. Found the Dolphin market to be a quick jaunt that had all the stuff we needed to make dinner most nights. Tried conch fritters, would eat again.

The cars, with the wheel on the correct side, being driven on the wrong side, drove me crazy as a pedestrian!!! I should have tried to get on a fishing boat earlier than the second to last day ;(
Appreciate 0