03-01-2015, 03:46 PM   #4
cy07
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 50i 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
You're right, Bill , but I'm very thorough and I was calm today when thinking of what it could be. The driving in the snow and S2=D for my RaceChip setting put a big smile on my face. I'm not in panic mode. I know a dealer visit will fix everything, lol. I might VO Code everything (BDC_Body is not the only place where similar codes exist) except DME (Shawn told me this causes CEL if you try to VO Code this - I forget why/how).

However, thanks for the reply and sound advice . I really thank this community for its positivity. It's nice having the beast back in my garage.
Bro I feel your pain. I experienced alignment issue right away after the new steering swap and it was nerve wrecking and bothered me the entire day and night until I have fixed issue. I am sure some of these pro coders will be able to help you solve the issue.

If the worst comes true, you are so skilled in taking everything on and off anyway, you can easily handle this and just let dealer do the work for you.

Keep up the good work bro, we always appreciate what you have done and continued to do!
Appreciate 2