Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by covertstyle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaod View Post
Are they easy to clean as well? What I meant is I am lazy: can I hose it down with the pressure washer?
Absolutely, they are perfect for that. That carpet layer is very thin, so you could blast the hell out of them with no worries. They are fairly firm, like you can hold them out by the edge and they'll hold their own weight, but still flexible enough to fit perfect.

That front drivers side was in all week. Boots all weekend and my gore tex trailer runners this week with mud and snow and except for dumping them out and brushing them off with my hand, you see them as they are. Look just like the rear that just came out of the bag today.

Amazon prime, free returns! You won't need it though.
Thanks for sharing, along with the real life application pictures! Do you think with the bonded fabric material, it'll be difficult to get dog fur off from the mats by any chance?

I hope not - because I have one. Mine rides in the cargo area (he's a horse) so the Kagu liners just let it fall right off. I am sure a vacuum will take it right up I think??? I have not found out for sure though. I think they would be MUCH better than a velour mat for sure, but compared to a rubber they might hold it a little more. The carpet is very think - the perfect amount for a weather mat to me. Kinda reminds me of a trade show booth wall??? Looks and feels carpeted, but with just a tiny tough layer. Hard to explain.
Great to know! I was just about to ask about the cargo liner also. I noticed it has a crease in the middle of the liner, is it intended to be folded up in the setting of a 3rd row (which I have)?

Separately, just have to ask, you own a horse that fits in the back of your X5??
Yes, it does fold up. Not a huge deal with this one, but my last car had a 3rd row and it had 2 creases. With the weather tech it was in or out, but with the Maxpider if you were out and needed the 3rd row, you could pick the liner up and accordion it up and set it behind the 3rd row once you folded them up. Huge plus over the weather tech one. Held up great and it is still going.

My dog seem like a horse at times. He is only 80 pounds, but he is like 1% body fat so he is a BIG 80 pounds. He prefers it back there stretched out on his bed. Fine with me.
Nice! Thanks for the helpful info! Our dog rides with us and his hair does end up getting flown around. I have weather tech for our other vehicle but the maxpider you shared about definitely seems more sleek. Great post unluky
Ended up getting them! Figured I'd share what they look like in black. Purchased off Amazon.
Those are a little different, those are the Kagu version. I have those in my other SUV and they have served me well for many years! I think they look better than the rubber weather tech, but opinion vary! =)
Which do you think are better, since you have both
Appreciate 0