View Single Post
      02-16-2018, 11:04 AM   #17
03redtypes
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeTeeX5 View Post
Good to hear on the tires. They do look very good compared to some of the other lesser known brand tires in similar sizes.

I totally feel ya on the lowering. I want to do it...but I don't hah. I might go with the Eibach's for a slightly lower look that should provide a slight improvement in ride and not induce a bunch of bounciness. I don't think I'll go full blown coilovers as I don't plan to drive my X5 in a way that would allow me to realize the benefit.

In terms of spacers, 15 in rear and 10 in the front should do the trick. This should get you pretty flush at stock height and will look a bit sunken in when lowered but that's probably only if you really slam it.
I was gonna pick up some springs and probably should have. People were also telling me just do the coils. But again this thing will never be driven for what these coils are good for. I will probably post them up anyway. It may have been a stupid buy but I’m sure I’ll get my money back. They will fit the M too so should be good. That being said this is the best suspension you can buy though. Lol decisions are awful.
Appreciate 0