View Single Post
      01-01-2022, 06:39 AM   #56
delltron382
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i Xdrive

Hey guys. So last night I went ahead with the flash. I thought everything went well: There were no errors, flash took about 36 mins, I updated dependencies accordingly, etc.. I must have done something wrong because when my HU rebooted it was still the same istep as the shipment. Some of the previous codes I had were still there however apple car play was gone. But the biggest problem is that now is that my navigation wont load, my sirius xm is gone, and when I did a quick read on my bluetooth obd it said all my hu activation codes were bad (in red font) and it is still the same version as it was previously.

I have a 2018 330ix with NBTevo-L. the istep ship is F020-17-07-504, I followed the instructions, I thought without fault, but apparently I missed something. One part that I couldn't seem to find the answer for was which targetSelector to choose in the very beginning. I did not use direct, however I used the one that was F020_21_11_535 and not the same as the ishipment. I was unsure.

I am at a loss and could really use some advice. Thank you in advance

I can provide the log file if that helps.
Appreciate 0