Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Android just keeps looking better and better
Yea but he got some no name brand of eBay and required splicing from the looks of it. Of course their all no name brands lol.

That's never a good idea.... and not sure how good the stereo installer was. The installer or the unit could have caused a short, since it's now been removed and still have issues.

So far been very happy with mine,

0 issues at all and everything works as it should, even auto connect.
Works and feels like factory.

And best part is not having to deal with plugging it in. Never forget my phone now.
The TT I end up having to always run back out and retrieve it because it's always forgotten in the glove box.

And now with the update they just released being able to air play the iPhone screen is a double plus.
Ya do wish mine was wireless so I could use the higher wattage charger I have in my cig charger. But I do enjoy the 720p screen though doesn't mean it justified the price I paid to have the HD screen and the markup from 4x4. I'm just glad it all works perfectly.
Totally.

Yea it's funny how some units vary in screen resolution. However luckily the joyeeauto / bimmer retrofit / IDCOR unit all has the high res graphic output and with the new Apple update the carplay looks better and couldn't be happier.

I'm planing to add a secondary USB next to the factory one in the armrest glove compartment and have an Apple logo next to it so on my trips to Michigan I can connect it through hardwire to enjoy the superior sound enhancement vs the wireless route.

You do loose quality going wireless
Appreciate 0