03-04-2016, 10:38 AM   #39
BEM-S4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
It is not a plus. Like wearing pair of handcuffs. Anything that limits mobility in any way is just a detraction. It's like dudes who wear big chains in the NFL, your showing off not improving your driving. It can only make it worse.
You may not notice it because you are used to the watch, but you are absolutely right. I wear an Aquatimer which has a decent heft to it, always on my left wrist. Drove myself to allergist and they did that pin prick shit up my entire left arm. Had to drive home with the watch on my right. HOLY SHIT. I was driving like a drunk retard. Forget about shifting gears, just turning the wheel everything felt tremendously out of wack. I took it off eventually but tried for a bit to see if I could get used to it. Luckily I didn't get pulled over, I am sure the cops would have a tremendous amount of sympathy for some jackass driving a high end sports car and explaining the erratic driving by telling them his boo boos on his left arm hurt so his big expensive watch that would cost them 2 months salary was to blame.
Appreciate 0