View Single Post
      12-17-2015, 03:18 PM   #13
Bob H
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Thats right, this system doesn't stretch holes and destroy the leather in traditional belts. Like i said i've had mine for a year and they still look new. When i received the belts i cut them to the appropriate length. The leather and padding was reasonably thick and difficult to cut, if that says anything about quality. The social agenda of the company is an added bonus too.
+1 on Missionbelts. I use them on a variety of pants - from my work on the car pants,(using the rough finished buckle), to my dress pants.
It is versatile, doesn't bend/crease like a regular buckle/hole belt will where you regularly use it. I liked my first one so much, I have 3 now.
Price is very reasonable - worth the try for at least one. I'd go with a understated "Alloy stainless" finish on a black or brown belt to start. For dress - go with the skinnier belt,(35mm). Jeans/etc.. I suggest the wider belt,(40mm). For my work belt - I used the "Iron" finish buckle.
They also have non-leather belts - the outer portion is nylon, but I haven't bought any yet to see how the end holds up. That is my next purchase, just the nylon "strap" and I can move my buckle to the other belt.
The best part of these belts - the small increment of adjust-ability - you end up with just the right amount of force on your waist, not too much or too little when you are right between two holes in your waist size.
Appreciate 1