View Single Post
      12-17-2015, 03:20 PM   #14
FL335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob H View Post
+1 on Missionbelts. I use them on a variety of pants - from my work on the car pants,(using the rough finished buckle), to my dress pants.
It is versatile, doesn't bend/crease like a regular buckle/hole belt will where you regularly use it. I liked my first one so much, I have 3 now.
Price is very reasonable - worth the try for at least one. I'd go with a understated "Alloy stainless" finish on a black or brown belt to start. For dress - go with the skinnier belt,(35mm). Jeans/etc.. I suggest the wider belt,(40mm). For my work belt - I used the "Iron" finish buckle.
They also have non-leather belts - the outer portion is nylon, but I haven't bought any yet to see how the end holds up. That is my next purchase, just the nylon "strap" and I can move my buckle to the other belt.
The best part of these belts - the small increment of adjust-ability - you end up with just the right amount of force on your waist, not too much or too little when you are right between two holes in your waist size.
I have 8 of these...over kill but bought the thinner ones and didn't like them so started buying the 40mm....thumbs up! A great belt for the $$
Appreciate 0