United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 | Panamera GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgsWin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdshah View Post
That car was on the lot for 3.5 months.

I would love for your car to be worth more than it is but it isn't. You will put it on sale for 74k and it will sit forever, then you'll part it out and sell it for low 60's.
You asked me what I was going to ask for it then you went immediately to "low 60's". You can have your opinion, even if it is based on some fairytale you have in your head. You should just admit that you are trying to lowball people. It is obvious that is your MO because you obviously watched that car above for 3.5 months and still didn't pull the trigger.

There is not 1 single 2016 X5M with less than 35k miles on Auto Trader that is in your mythical price range but you continue to act like that is the norm. If you want a low milage X5M then $70k-$74k is the range based on the real market. If you want one with 45k miles then you can get one for mid 60s or you can just keep waiting and they will eventually be in the 50s, which is what I would bet you will do
Actually I just looked at the carfax for when it went on sale by the dealer...

I don't get why you are getting so worked up. The market will determine what your car is worth. I have done enough research and this will be me purchasing my third X5 M this gen. I was responding to another post when mentioning low 60's.

Your car is very nice but it's an outgoing model, that is a 2nd owner car, that has been lowered so suspension warranty may be void, and your factory warranty will be ending within the next 12 months. How do you think your car is going to outperform KBB values that are actually higher than the usual sale data?

I am not lowballing anyone - people who actually want to sell their car will message me and they will have a real buyer based on market value.
Appreciate 0