07-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #38
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by i dunno View Post
I don't really have any interest in fancy watches, but it definitely would've helped to make your intention clear from the beginning. At least change the title to "Curious about brands that I like the most" haha.

Good luck with your daughter. I just googled Reverso, and those things cost more than all my personal apparel and accessories combined. Wow I'm sure she'll really appreciate that!
TY for your comments.

I'm sure she'll love it and it will be a good watch that will serve her well for whatever she may need a watch for. I didn't want to get my kids nice watches until after college so that I have a surer sense of whether the career they pursue will be one in which a fine time piece is appropriate or whether they would be better served by something more mundane. After all nobody needs a great watch if they are mostly going to sit behind a desk somewhere in the bowels of a government office. Nothing wrong with that as a job, but a $6K watch is hardly what one needs with such a position.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0