sbinshihon
Captain
Rep
Drives: X5 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbinshihon View Post
I purchased the DP through Extreme-Powerhouse and waited about two months for the part to arrive. They kept saying the delay was caused because of VRSF.

That was very frustrating to begin with, but I did contact them about the fitment issue. At first they said I ordered the wrong part.. I was sure I didn't so I gave them my VIN and mike passed that info to you guys, still nobody knew for sure if I had ordered the right part or not! finally Mike asked for a picture of my original factory cat and said yes I ordered the correct part. Well, Its embarrassing because I knew that all along.

What makes me pissed about the hanger is that I need to cut and weld again when its time to reverse back to the factory cat.. all that delay and the fitment issues, yes a pretty bad experience with VRSF.
This sounds like you had a bad experience with a vendor. We weren't made aware of the issue nor were we contacted directly which is why we recommend that our customers contact us directly when or if they have any issues with our products.
Pretty sure the package I received came directly from you! And I dont think the vendor has anything to do with the fitment issues.
Appreciate 1
Sedoy680.00