View Single Post
      04-02-2015, 07:15 PM   #19
Spook410
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Infiniti EX35

I am concerned with the position Hyundai has achieved on the JD Powers 10 worst list in terms of initial defects. I am not concerned with impressing anyone with the label on my car.

At least some of us here are interested in the M2 not as a statement of financial wherewithal in hopes of social ascendancy, but for what it is: a unique mix of daily driver and outright performance. If BMW ever chooses to share more information about the car we can compare it to the alternatives. However, unlike that recent past, the alternatives for practical performance now include a range of vehicles. Muscle cars that actually handle well, hot hatches that will outrun time honored favorites on the road if not the track, and affordable sports cars like a base Corvette that are ridiculously fast.

All of these have their own list of trade off's versus an M2. Thing is, now we have things to trade off against and BMW better keep their game up. As for a mid-engine RWD Velocitor with over 300hp.. why in the world would we not be interested in that?
Appreciate 0