View Single Post
      07-16-2018, 11:34 AM   #32
Katsumoto
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: MBB F95 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlado View Post
i have got that shuddering after BPC , so i think that my transfer case is ok.Bob have send me 2nd tuned file with less power (5-10% less ) and what i have noticed after the flash was that first there was a drivetrain malfunction popped on and than after car sleeps and turned on there was no message .I jump on the highway and drive around. Now that shuddering is not that mush as it was and its on higher speed.120Mph , 4.5Rpm... the other thing i have notice is that the gears are shifting more smoother ... With the 1st tune definitely car is more aggressive but when shifting gears had that little punch... now is better but drivetrain malfunction drive moderately ... lights on and than back off when i step on the gas .So i assume is the tune but i think i will have to go with changing the spark plugs too ...
guys i need some help if possible . this morning i had to drop my parents to the airport and i when i get off the car and the car was still running the engine is making ticking noise . i cant tell what that is and i know that this noise was not there on the first tuning flash. i know is hard to say from this video , but if anyone have any idea what that might be . I dont have any engine lights or fault codes . i have even run diagnostic thru BPC software and there is no codes .. anyone has any thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weK8...ature=youtu.be
Attached Images

Appreciate 0