12-03-2015, 12:54 AM   #13
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333
The 9300 Co-Axial movement in the POC is quality...the older Seamaster I am not in love with it.
Omega was definitely in some financial trouble in the 80s/90s and the stigma followed into the 2000s. But lately they have come back like crazy, especially with the new in-house movements. Fit and finish of my Seamaster 300 master co-axial is as good as my Rolex. The movement is superb and the time reserve is longer than the Rolex. It can also withstand more magnetic force (gauss) than the Rolex Milgauss. Love the liquid ceramic bezel as well.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Rolex GMT II. Rolex's reputation is obviously top of the top for generally 'affordable' expensive timepieces and I think anyone who can afford a watch of that caliber should own one at some point, I'm just glad Omega is back to rival it (and I'm also glad to be fortunate enough to own a watch from both brands)
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust

Last edited by SaMaster14; 12-03-2015 at 01:25 AM..
Appreciate 0