View Single Post
      03-11-2018, 09:56 AM   #10
kariem
Egypt
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 x50i M Kit

Thumbs up TPMS fitted to 18 X5 (1)

Hi guys,
I'm Kareem from Egypt, had my '18 X5 i50 for a month now, my first BMW, so far everything is smooth, very nice ride, a bit firm on pot holes and we have alot of them here.
I decided to start coding since apparently it unlocks the secrets of German engineering ! I tried at first with Bimmercode android app since I'm clueless with regards to coding and it was very easy, just check the options you want and hit code. And if things go wrong there's a restore backup option.

Most of the options worked "rear DRL's, handle leds on with reverse, start in Eco Mode,....)

The thing with BMW cars purchased from Egypt, is that the are assembled in Egypt but all parts are imported from USA, even under the Assembly Country Vehicle Profile it says USA ! The fun part is that it comes with European specs, mirrors fold on close with fob, fog lights can be activated with HB, trunk can be opened and closed from inside or fob, fob has only 3 buttons, all factory, there's an entry under Vehicle Profile #[17]Type...[155]ECE " I'm assuming this's the EU spec option ?
Appreciate 0