View Single Post
      11-18-2021, 02:09 PM   #38
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR X5M View Post
I looked into these system from Ali Express. They are flaky at best, and still require you to have a key programed and installed in a relay box. The fob is also fake, not oem smart key just a clone running a different android os. Plus good luck finding and installer to support it if you cannot diy.
Where do you see this info that your vehicle needs spare key to be made by Lock Smith and put inside the car ?

I think you are confused by other products. This one comes with all necessary connections PnP, you hook up to BDC and the device reads all the info and activates remote start. Plus BDC has all the ISN info, once you get the EEPROM data you are into the EWS system.

To me it is pretty easy job to put this device in place. It shouldnt take more than 1 hour.
, F85 ACC Retrofit
Appreciate 0