BimmerTy
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F15 X5 50i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFX View Post
Looking at a CPO 2016 (48,600 miles) with 9 months or 1,472 miles remaining on the warranty. I was quoted from the BMW dealership selling the car CPO warranty expires 12/24/20. To extend one additional year it is $4499. For 2 additional years it is $6599. This is CPO extension not bumper to bumper extension.

Is it me or this very high priced? Since the car is still in warranty I can extend the bumper the bumper correct? Is there a dealership you guys recommend that gives forum users the best price? How about alternatives ? I found another dealer selling a different 2015 X5 43K miles out of warranty but low miles was offering 48 month/ 60,000 miles exclusionary extended service agreement(warranty) for $3987 with a $200 deductible. I can do $100 dollar deductible for an additional $400 dollars added to the premium. $0 deductible will be an additional $750 (So $4737). This warranty was Ally Major Guard.

Are there any other companies that will offer me an aftermarket exclusionary policy directly that is reasonably priced and covers most parts ?
Those seem to be WAY overpriced. You should be able to get a platinum extended warranty for a few years for around the same. Reach out to Jeff Steel at Passport BMW.
2015 F15 X5 xDrive50i - M Sport - Space Grey Metallic - 21" 612M - Accelera Iota ST68's - Black Dakota - Leather Dash - Poplar Wood - Ceramic - Shawdowline - Anthracite - Adaptive M - Full LED - Executive - DA+ - Surround - HUD - Enhanced BT - Soft Close - B&O - ACC Stop & Go - Multi Contour - 4 Zone Climate - Comfort Seats - Cold Weather - Muffler Delete - Akrapovic Tips - F85 Grille - 35% Tint - BMW All Weather Mats -- Missing DHP, NV, Active Steering, Rear Entertainment, & Cooled Seats
Appreciate 0