Quote:
Originally Posted by djrabbi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrabbi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Oh well if you get Tronik kit you shouldn't need to manipulate. Although that's not fitting in that budget you got lol.
Oh I am not getting calipers from him. It was too expensive. So far its:

X5M Calipers: $550
Porsche Rear Calipers: $150
Tronik Kit: $500
EBC Front Rotors: $273
EBC Rear Rotors: TBD
Oh then what you paying $500 for? The rear adapters are $250 and their SS lines shouldn't cost more than $100. You don't need an adapter for the fronts.
He's charging me $500 for rear adapters and lines...
Holy crap man. Do you have a machine shop? Tronik claims the calipers wont fit without milling which they do before painting. So if you have a machine shop to this part then I would just get that ship to mill adapters out of aluminum. And you can skip SS lines as they only really help in tracking when you're pushing your fluid to boiling temps. But over to you. I am curious if Tronik lied cuz these facts have held me back.

Plus curious how they sell the front adapters for $270 but the rears for much more?!
I'm doing the shaving also. He sent me PayPal request for $590, which includes rear adapters, shaving instructions, and lines for front and rear. It was originally $500 without front lines. Now I'm wondering if he's ripping me off 🤔🤔
Appreciate 0