Drives: 2014 X5 50i M Sport, M3(sold)

Garage List
2014 X5 50i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F85Don View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
GLWS sale - I'll be curious to see what these sell for

I just bought a 2017 50i with OEM black 469's, and I'm gonna sell them pretty quickly, I'm not much for black wheels & I want 21's. I have no idea what they're worth, but this thread is an indicator of sorts, I hope. Mine (wheels & Pirelli tires) have just 8K miles on them since new.
Sad to say but you'll get nowhere near what op is asking for. The 469s are great looking wheels but there just oem wheels which was a 500$ add on option during build. No ones paying near msrp prices for just oem wheels when there are far more other choices in bigger and better designed aftermarket wheels heck not too long ago Ive seen 2 threads where I missed out on due to local pick up only on 612s here in mint condition with basically new tires selling for 3k when msrp for wheels and tires are roughly 7k. Lately there has been plethora of sales on orbit grey 611m winter sets going for 3k which I find ridiculous considering I paid 3200 out the door last year from herb chambers bmw but yet sellers seem to think somehow they can sell it for more than what its worth now just based on a msrp price from 4 years ago. To answer your question if you do a quick search here you would see mostly the machined grey 469s listed for around 2k in good condition/good tread remaining and these ads were mostly older. I did a quick search and noticed the grey ones are a bit more expensive than the black ones per getbmwparts.com. At the end of the day you can list them for whatever you want but realistically our Fxx models keep depreciating with everything that goes along with it
Exactly this.. I keep checking these classified's every day to find a set of black wheels to buy so I can put them on my X5 and then sell my silver ones. I don't want to pay much more than 1500 – 2k though because I know that I can't realistically get much more than that for mine.
Appreciate 0