View Single Post
      10-10-2019, 05:43 PM   #21
Arteezy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC F15 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergoyo View Post
I believe in supply and demand. These listings prices are well in line with what these sets are going for on eBay, where there are many more potential buyers attracted. I did a search of sold listings of 469m, and they're all in the $3000 range, +/-, in comparable conditions. It's an older set granted, but for some reason, there's strong demand out there, especially for the alternate finishes. Not disputing anything else being said, about depreciation, etc., but if the broader market dictates that price, I don't see why the selling price in the forum needs to be adjusted on account of sensitivities or other subjective factors. I don't want to see the forum as the Goodwill store.
This set is listed on eBay and it will eventually sell there, sooner than later. I'm just giving the forum members an opportunity to get them as well, that's all!
While I agree with you on supply and demand it's just not at that price. For the past couple of months I have been searching for 469s on the forums, craiglist and ebay and none of them at that price has been sold.

Matter of fact on ebay most of the ads have been listed for nearly a year.

On ebay you have fake pictures listed on one of the listings of the black 469s with conti dws06 from NY at 2600$..those wheels were actually being sold by a member here named X6er2018 in new like condition and with 90%+ tires from Seattle he even had his receipts still in hand for wheels that were only a few months old I know this because I made him an offer and he declined. That ad isn't legit...just sayin theres so much you can take from ebay listings when it comes to wheels
Appreciate 0