Rep
Drives: WHITE BMW X5 35i AWD M-SPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBBVTMxX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFWHITEX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBBVTMxX View Post
So I got the puddle at the passenger side yesterday in my F15 35d. Luckily I have all weather mats.

I removed the A Pillar cover to check line, the vehicle side seal to check for water spots, and cleaned the drains. No issues but still had a problem. My drains are draining so slow and sometimes they just stop draining now

I believe my drain lines are now kinked somewhere. One minute it drains normal, a minute later it's retaining water in the channel up on the sunroof.

I went to Lowe's, bought a clear line and stuffed it in there as far as it would go. Checked it a few times and it is draining darn fast now. It's almost as if it is acting like a breather hole. Wanted to share the simple hack I discovered for those of you that might be having the drainage problem

I did take videos of both sides but the app is not letting me upload them for your viewing pleasure *
Can you tell me what was the diameter or specs on this line? like a package or something because this is the same problem. draining one minute then clogged the next.

Thanks in advance
This is the one I purchased at Lowe's and fits perfectly in the hole. Just be patient pushing it in while twisting. Verify drainage several time by dropping water in there but not so much that you fill the whole channel, just slowly.

Heavy rains here.. no issues
THANK YOU. Just ordered it. BMW Dealership just couldn't seem to get it fixed. So I have to do it myself. I appreciate the info and solution.