11-29-2020, 07:28 PM   #13
Infiniteflow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6GC SMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
I still find the f15 Nappa interiors w/contrast stitching and Nappa leather dash stunning and up to par with the interiors of the G05. Granted, this is not taking into account the upgraded/exquisite Merino leather some G05s have...but the f15’s w/Nappa interiors are nice.

But the digital dash is not my taste...it reminds me of the failed digital instrument clusters from the 1980s. I prefer the traditional round gauges which is cognitively easy to understand with just a glance.

Not a fan of the front end nor the rear end (reminds me of many designs from Asian manufacturers).

So I’ll just wait (like I did at the end of the e38/e39/e46/e53 era) for a design that I find attractive. I kept my 97 e38 running and never gave thought of anything else until the f12/f13 came along. It made me go, hmmm. Then when BMW dropped the 4dr f06 6GC...it was on like Donkey Kong. BMW gave me a design that would snap my neck every time one went by. And I find the f15/f85 X5 chassis attractive, too.

So, if what you see from BMW doesn’t light your fire...keep what you have running...and hopefully something will catch your fancy in the future.
F 6 series is definitely a timeless design.. I got myself F06 M6GC this year and I love everything about it. I frequently go to my garage to look at the car then come back in LMAO
Appreciate 0