View Single Post
      08-09-2015, 01:37 PM   #220
KayJay
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5

Hello Everyone...I wanted to share something really strange happened with my car (2015 X5 xDrive35i) yesterday.. I parked my car at work in a open parking lot and locked the door with the keyfob.. after about 20min one of my friend called and told me that my car alarm went off for about 1 min and then it stopped but the hazard lights keep flashing.. I went outside to the parking lot and sure enough all the lights were flashing including the LED (angel eye), turn signals, and rear turn signal lights.. they were all flashing.. when i pressed the unlock button my keyfob, it stopped flashing.. This happened twice but the second time i drove my car around in the parking lot for about a min and then parked it back in the spot.. I monitored my car all day after this incident and didn't see the alarm or flashing going off after i drove around.. I will be taking my car to the BMW service department to have them run diagnostic and hopefully they can provide me with a legit reason as to why this had happened.

Has anyone ever heard of this or experienced anything like this with their car?
Appreciate 0