06-04-2018, 04:17 PM   #63
X5M50D
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X7 M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5M50D View Post
I can advice you on a great deal I got, however I'm abroad at the moment so don't have the details with me.
If you can wait for a couple of days I can give you details on GAP and tyre/alloy insurance.
As promised here are the details of my purchase after a lot of shopping around before buying my brand new M50d:-

Vehicle Replacement+ GAP Insurance through "ALA GAP Insurance" - 5 years for £50k cover (vehicle value £75k) £333.00. Same cover for 4 years was £210. They guaranteed price match plus further 10% off.

I opted for tyre insurance only as my dealer included alloy insurance in my deal. "ALA GAP Insurance" Run Flat 21" Tyre insurance for 3 years, max 5 claims (£300 per claim) cost me £230. Again they guaranteed price match plus further 10% off.

At the time, the same company quoted me £135 for alloy insurance for 9 claims over 3 years.

So far over the first 12 months I have claimed for a brand new run flat, which has paid for the tyre insurance.

These policies IMO are worth their wait in gold and provide peace of mind, especially when I have a 4 year PCP finance contract for minimal outlay.

Hope this helps.
ZigmundUK443.00
munge6.00