United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maDjzo View Post
I can confirm this worked flawlessly for me, now I'm not sure if it depends on software version as previously mentioned I will post up my version when I get home to confirm. This however took me 30 seconds to code within BimmerCode:

- BDC > Expert Mode > search for line 3070
- Within 3070 > scroll down to the desired Ensamble which will have up to 10 layers below it, F15 utilizes only the first 3
- Example I changed my last 3 Ensembles as I was not using those color patterns, Layer 1 will be top led bar, 2 door handle, 3 lower area AND when I get home I'll also look into the top 2 LEDs in the ceiling panel that fire down that have the ability to change color as well, depending on color pattern, which could be coded as a higher Layer.
- After you select the color desired just code and that's it

Update: Currently on Software 002.255.073, Just checked BMW.com and 003.255.081 is available, contemplating upgrading not sure if I some codes will get relegated..

Update2: Nothing changed after update, all coding as is.

I can confirm this steering wheel heater code works as well.
so how about that screen shot would appreciate a pic of once you're inside 3070 LciMaster and then inside each ensemble layer.

For those of us with older coding but yet newer than original, we only go down to "GROUP_0_FARBE_ENSEMBLE_6"

Ensemble 1-5 each of 8 layers while "6" only has 2 layers.

Also when you go into one of these layers within each ensemble the only options are "UNK_PARAM_0", "UNK_PARAM_1", AND "Unassigned value" which is the one default selected, and "Custom value..."

when you go into the layers are you seeing actual german words representing colors?
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0