Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey335i View Post
houston people arent mean... i use to live there a couple of years ago

midtown is a good place...trust me (kind of nexxt to campus//younger crowd)
good job of moving to midtown because that is where the least amount of traffic /good area to live in

you may see the gay side of men a little in midtown but that is normal where the trendy part of town is
+1

Midtown is nice area. You could also look in the Galleria area. How much are you looking to spend? Have you already picked out an apartment? Since I live down the street(not really, only 5-7 minutes away) I could go take some pics for you if you'd like of the street/area you'd be living near.

Since there is no zoning, you will probably notice some "shady" looking areas with really nice homes/apartment/townhomes. Don't let that worry you though.

What medical facility will you be working in? I'm assuming the big Medicial Center in downtown? There's a townhome for rent in my complex, not sure what they're asking though.

Let me know some of the info I've asked I can hopefully help you out in some way.

And no, no snow, just rain and humidity. Although it's usually pretty nice this time of year.

PM Me with any other questions or any info you'd rather not display publicly so I can help your transfer as easy as possible.

Not sure about a transport company, sorry.
Appreciate 0