Rep
Drives: e-tron GT, C63 507, ISF, Elise

Quote:
Originally Posted by F85MTuNED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoold2003 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F85MTuNED View Post
Update: Fellas I don't want to give up on this but I was told it'll probably be a few months before these are all sorted out and I kinda needed something before the middle of March + we don't have all the slots filled but I was willing to put the extra cash in order to get it done but now this news so as of right now I'm kinda in a jam.

I might have to end up purchasing something that's on the market already now even though I don't want to do that...

Thoughts?
I'm thinking the same thing.. especially if they're only gonna make one size. The real draw of these for me was if I could get 10/12mm sizes.
Yeah I'm not going to lie I'm a bit disappointed but it's business so it is what it is.. I guess I'll have to give up on this for now but if I get the G80 M3 I'll definitely run their products for sure, For now I might have to run H&R or Macht schnell because of availability.
It makes sense. Sometimes there just isn't a strong enough demand. Especially when people need the result sooner than later. I'm in no massive rush. I'd like to lower mine at the same time, but am waiting to see about some proposed legislation regarding modified cars currently pending in our state legislature...

If you (or a couple of you) need to bail, understood. I'm also willing to take over as a point of contact if needed to keep this alive. I'd just need to be put into contact with the correct person at the company.
Appreciate 1
F85MTuNED1620.50