View Single Post
      10-17-2020, 09:54 PM   #54
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
So you're basically against masks, or humans in general? As much as I hate homeschooling, I kinda like not paying for the hospital bills in my taxes. I also adore this new thing us parents have of spending time taking the neighborhood kids to walks and runs, a weekly street hockey tournament happens too.

I have no issue with mask mandates here and the kids spend more time outdoors now with their friends after us parents agreed on no indoor playtime. I am healthy, all my kids are healthy but my aunt has cancer, my mother is ailing fast, my mother-in-law and fil have diabetes, my kids have friends with families with far bigger health issues and all I'm asked to do is to wash my hands and to wear a mask to keep them safe.

So would you care if your kid has asthma, or a heart condition? Would you then wear a mask? Well, the guy who agrees with you on masks could be the freak with a kid with a heart condition that has gone unnoticed.

Dude, this isn't about you or me. This is about helping someone you've never even met. Even if you'll be okay, this is a cheap way to show your kids compassion is what makes us human.
Its a fact that virus must spread in order to get weaker and its been said from very beginning that over 60-70% of population need to get infected (its ok to get covid, its not a big deal) Doctors say that high risk people MUST be cautious and use protection (N95 masks maybe), rest of the people have to live normal lifes and do whatever they want, masks should be optional.
Pretty much everything you read or hear in news is bunch of bullshit ment to scare people. For most people this virus is less severe then a seasonal flu.

Cdc also changed its mask regulations. At first they advised people not to wear them because wearing mask improperly (like most do) can cause more harm then good. And even now they don't recommend N95 masks, but those can actually protect high risk people....so its all nonsense.

If my kid was high risk, he would not go to public packed places, perhaps wear N95 mask, and maybe stay home schooled if that would benefit him. I would not rely on others to protect him and just go to malls everyday....thats just stupid.

Actually scratch that...according to statistics in my state, the chance of dieing from covid ages 0 to 20 is zero. So if my kid was high risk, he would still do everything and go everywhere.

Last edited by Kolyan2k; 10-17-2020 at 10:31 PM..
Appreciate 1
TboneS541043.00