Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretariat View Post
Ibiza, I get bored with interior light colors so I change it around. Right now it is set to blue. I have Mineral White exterior.
I agree.

I change the interior lighting color depending on who is in my car at the moment.

When it's just me in comfort mode, I keep it on the traditional orange color.

The rare opportunity comes around for me to drive in sport, I change it to red to match the dash.

When I'm trying to seduce a lady friend, I just ask her what her favorite color is... then just revel in the oohs and ahhs, lol.

Not an ///M, but you get the idea.
Comfort mode? What's that on a F85/F86? My sequence upon start-up is press start button, M1 (sport/sport/comfort), then drive away...balls to the wall!
Lol, unfortunately an ///M would be a waste for my commuting environment.

Even my 50i is over powered for commuting around here no room to play.
Agreed, I came from previous 2015 X5 50i M sport, very powerful engine. Pre X5M 1,200 mile service, cars felt simlar, but after the computer reset during the M service, it went to that talked about 'beast mode'. Can't look at your location via the app, but if I lived in a large metropolitan area like ATL, won't have these M's- agreed total waste of $$$ when your stuck in traffic all day.
One day, I plan on stepping up to you guys on the big boys' level.

But I'm in the NYC area. As much as I would like the prestige and power of am ///M, I agree that it's a total waste of money on power not utilized.

Like a caged beast that's depressed because there are no miles to devour
Drove to my favorite hotel the standard high line this week in the M..... I love ripping in the city, and having the sound bounce of the buildings