03-11-2014, 12:26 AM   #33
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
[*]Collection Size: Once one gets past four watches or so, it's almost impossible not to gravitate to one or two favorites. All the rest become "occasion" watches, whether that occasion is the outfit one is wearing, the nature of an event, the weather, the nature of a trip, etc. That's certainly been pretty true for me and other collectors I know. That pretty well makes the first three points above pretty relevant for me. So there isn't much point in bothers.[/LIST]All the best.

Read this and I gotta know which watches in your collection are earning those top spots for your favorites. Also thought of some other questions. Apologies if you've already talked about these in other threads.
  1. What are the two or three favorite watches in your collection you wear daily (currently).
  2. When you add a new watch to your collection, I assume it temprarily gets moved into rotation for a few days/weeks?
  3. Are there any watches in your collection you specifically do not wear? Pieces that are simply collectable? (Pictures!)
  4. What was your first Automatic watch?
  5. What watch in your collection means to most to you? If you found out today that you had to liquidate the entire collection - which one would you keep?

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 0