View Single Post
      04-08-2018, 07:43 AM   #1677
PeteSD
Rep
Drives: '24 X7 Xdrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by seis-speed View Post
Do you buy through Costco or do you work with salesperson and attach Costco incentive to deal?
It needs to be a Costco participating dealership (just ask them). Go to the Costco website and print it out the certificate. There is a # attached to the certificate. I would contact the Internet/Fleet Department and not deal with a salesperson. Otherwise, you will be stuck paying a commission to a salesman. Most Internet/Fleet Department employees are on salary and are more than happy to negotiate over the phone or Email.

I've used Costco about 6 times now. Sometimes the Costco deal is amazing and other times I was able to do a bit better. It's a great baseline to start from. Also, Costco has set prices on extended warranties and 15% off parts. The paperwork goes much smoother, no hidden fees and/or pushy sales tricks to try and get you to buy extra stuff.

Don't waste your time putting all your info into the Costco website. You don't have to use the one dealership it will spit out for your zip code. Just call the dealership Internet/Fleet Dept. directly and tell them you are a Costco member.

Last edited by PeteSD; 04-08-2018 at 09:54 AM..
Appreciate 1
seis-speed2435.00