Sicario
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kry226 View Post
Are you in Germany? I just picked up an 18 with the same deal from the same dealer over here. The options were fixed (except for paint, leather, trim, and wheels), it certainly didn't have Adaptive M Suspension, and isn't available on a lease that I'm aware.

So I have to ask, what gives?
I'll have to ask the wife. She is the one spearheading this since it's hers and her loan. I got the M3 as my daily. I could've miss heard her. I'm known at times to let things go in one ear and out the other. I was watching "Queen of the South" when she was telling me about it. No, I'm not in Germany yet either, 10 July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kry226 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichM50d View Post
They won't. Sorry.
As if that's always the bottom line... but honestly, if we're talking pure financials, no one in their right mind would be buying a new car under any circumstances. They're not an investment.

But value is defined in many different ways, by different people. Let's see: most mature model year of the generation vs. first model year of the new generation with the growing pains/headaches that always accompany it. And from what I can see so far, the G05 isn't that far of a leap forward.

Speaking only for myself, I knew exactly that I was buying a generational close-out with the new one right around the corner, and I haven't lost a wink of sleep about it at all (neither has my wallet). Actually, I'm sure I'm sleeping better.

But I'm sort of an oddity these days anyway... I'm not one who has to run out and buy the latest gadgetry.
Same here.
kry22641.00