09-13-2014, 11:29 PM   #19
hyde
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansRobert View Post
Just curious if you have reached a decision?
That fast? I don't think so. It's just been 9 days. I have been struggling to make up my mind for over 2 weeks, not that it's just running boards but it's not that easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotrenegade View Post
I can't make up my mind.
It all depends on what color vehicle you are getting?
If you really love imperial blue (like I do) and find that the black rims don't go well with the whole body color, then I would suggest getting lux+running boards. If you are getting something like white or light silver, or pretty much any other color then you are OK either way. Keep in mind, once you add $400 running boards, then you are simply paying $500 more for xLine just to get unpainted arches and more chrome on front and rear. Is it worth $500? If you like to looks, of course. Personally I love the rear and front of xLine, and the added chrome around the fin, but then I love those straight lines of chrome on luxury line, which is absent on xLine.

Oh, if you are getting 20", then luxury line will also give you painted flares, similar to M Sport look, without the super-busy front end.

PS: I like the xline because it reminds me of E70, and luxury line reminds me of benz or lexus although they don't have arches.

Last edited by hyde; 09-13-2014 at 11:37 PM..
Appreciate 0