Thread: Boot mod 3
View Single Post
      03-09-2018, 04:01 PM   #29
proTUNING Freaks
Rep
Drives: powered by bootmod3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSh View Post
I'm interested in Stage 2 map/tune for x5 50i f15. The thing is there are lots of dyno numbers for s55 (just as an example) that you guys post often, but next to nothing for x5 n63tu. I asked couple times and no one replied. There are lots of f10 guys with n63tu too.

Do you guys have a current list of tunes with their dyno numbers for f15 50i I can choose from? I need that info before I buy of course - it makes no sense for me to buy something and then discover it's no better than the tune I have right now (Stage 1)
Its just the nature of the beast with the N63tu. Unfortunately not many tune it and its a great motor with a ton of potential. We have maybe a dozen customers if that with N63tu out there so far. If you join the facebook group you may find a few but I'm really not sure. We just added obd unlock support for it beginning of this week so its fairly fresh from that point of view as we had to add support for where the most customer demand comes from. That's no sugar coating just plain and honest truth.

Stage 1 and Stage 2 91 and 93 octane maps are what we have available in the OTS Maps screen. We have a 30 day money back guarantee and you're welcome to try it out without much to lose. If you don't like it flash back to stock and lock the DME back up and we'll refund you no questions asked and you move on. If you decide to keep it you can resell it down the road and we'll transfer the license to the next owner you sell it to. We're here to help any way we can as always just don't be as hard on us as in this thread we're not the bad guys!
Appreciate 4
DuSh2113.50
963mw331.00
Fknid38.50