Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: X5 & 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0_steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
Seriously, again?

Here is a timeline as to how any introduction of a new BMW goes on car forums...

Spy photo's: "I'm really excited about the new BMW XYZ, what do you guys think it will look like in person?"

First leaked photo's: "OMFG! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?! The current BMW XYZ is SOOOO much better!" or "After seeing this, I'm going to order (insert competition here)!"

Introduction photo's: "Hmm, its starting to grow on me, but I'm still not sold on it yet."

M-Sport Introduction photo's: "OMFG! BEST BMW XYZ EVER!!!!!!!!"

M version photo's: "I MUST HAVE THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!"
I still think the new 3 series is one of the ugliest cars on the road. I'm still replacing a Lexus IS we currently have with one in a few months. Its amazing how the auto companies make our minds up for us.

I thought the current X5 was terribly ugly when it first came out. A year later I traded a Range Rover in for one and am currently on my 2nd.

It will be fine when it comes out and it will still outsell the previous model... Just look at the ultra boring/best selling 5 series.
On the 3 series try the msport,it's the most beautiful car in the 3ers segment IMO

I agree with you on the X5, I don't think they can mess it up.

Deep Sea Blue Metallic 2013 X5 35d Sport
Prem, Convenience, Cold and Premium Sound packages
Appreciate 0