View Single Post
      01-02-2023, 11:16 AM   #368
FinalBOSS
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15 X50i

The BDC (Body Domain Controller) is missing initialization and addressing of all LED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartindaleX5 View Post
Have you tried going into expert mode and forcing the colour to cyan? Or changing the cyan colour to another colour, to see if it sticks? Another alternative, if you want all cyan, is to code a different lighting sequence (that seems to be working , I.e. white, blue, blue) to be the colours you want.

#809fff is a nice blue (middle below)
Hi MartindaleX5, thank you for the suggestion!

I had the chance to try the expert mode today and add new colors manually but unfortunately did not work. The top passenger door layer always presents a completely different color, and that is driving me nuts

If I set it to blue, only that segment goes green. On dark blue, it seems the top layer goes off. When I set it to purple, it goes to a fade pink, as you can see in the photos below. Because that layer is lightning up and changing colors, I am pretty sure the issue is software related.

I found this article mentioning that one of the causes of this issue may be "The BDC (Body Domain Controller) is missing initialization and automatic addressing of all LED modules. ", but I had no luck on finding how to DIY this procedure using Bimmercode.

I appreciate it if you or another member of the forum can shed any light on this. Thanks and happy 2023 everyone!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0