Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
As a fellow 1M owner, I can assure you the decision has nothing to do with the 1M being a 'real' M car or what not.

The forum for the car simply does not have the traffic volume to support a stand-alone forum, and as we know, given the limited #s, we can't expect activity to increase any time soon/ever

For that reason, we will not be making a separate site for the 1M. I will look into possibly a different header graphic in that section, but I have to think of a technical solution to make that happen, so it will take some time..
aw man....that's really unfortunate! I think the 1M deserved one from the beginning!

The 1M isn't about traffic.....as it's limited----BUT the forum is a great site of reference and is totally lost within the 1-series forum. It's hard to find for new members is weird in that it has subsections which are misused far too often by 1-series owners.

If you can at least make it a part of the main menu on the forums it would make for MUCH easier access.....especially on mobile.

Plenty of us would love this!! Please reconsider, Mark!

Thank you!
Appreciate 0