View Single Post
      06-21-2018, 07:56 PM   #8
fosterelli
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 xDrive35i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyson View Post
We also had a '14 RR Sport Autobiography. It was a fantastic vehicle and we considered the SVR when it came out the next year. The '18 facelift/refresh is nice, but at this point I feel like I've been there and done that with RR. I'm drawn to the fat tired more athletic/performance presence of the X5.
I'm the same way, only list the pertinent past/current vehicle lists. Funny you say it, we thought the same as we had a full size RR Supercharged immediately before our current Escalade ESV. And for a while we considered another RR, but the LWB. Miss that S/C whine for sure! But had the same reservations about been there/done that. Now wife is onto the SVR, thanks in part to effspot videos.

Regarding the SVR, man that thing is a beast! Totally understand the been there/done that after you've had a RRS though...there may be too many similarities for your liking. However, given your Bimmer list, and your other lists, not sure what feels fresh. I hate that. I'm actually going to a LX 570 (we must have a 7 passenger for the whole family) to enable the wife to get the SVR.

And I dig the fat tire attraction...fat meat hooks rule!