View Single Post
      06-21-2018, 10:39 PM   #11
Kyson
Rep
Drives: V12 Vantage S Manual

Thank you gtrsam, that is exactly the feedback I was looking for. I'll do an extended drive in the 50i tomorrow, but moving one around the lot this evening made me (insert shock and surprise here) think to myself just how well engineered the Raptor is. It's climate controls and low speed handling were frankly better and while they are absolutely apples and oranges, I was surprised just how good the truck is and I realized I've taken it for granted.

Fosterelli - thanks again for your feedback. We seem to have similar approaches to these things and I am doing some reading tonight about the SVR in more depth - I just wish it looked more serious than it does. That was one of the reasons I passed on it the first time. But BMW is my favorite brand and I feel I need to have another one in the pack.

Anyway, I appreciate everyone's time in reading this and replying. At this moment I'm leaning to waiting until the G05 X5 M50i arrives as jiggz mentioned (thanks for the info). I'll know tomorrow when I spend some time in the F15.

And yes - kudos for taking one for the family so the wife can sport the SVR. But I would be like the guy in those Infiniti commercials that was running back and forth to the store for each holiday meal item they needed individually while she was cooking... only in the SVR.

Last edited by Kyson; 06-21-2018 at 11:19 PM..
Appreciate 0