Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrsam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Just out of curiosity but isn't the raptor serious overkill for a daily? Does it come with any amenities a loaded F150 doesn't? Referring to the creature comfort items you've mentioned. Obviously the engine and suspension etc is completely different. What exactly are you looking to get by moving from a off-road truck to a smooth hwy smasher? Just tired of having a truck altogether?
That's like saying an m3 is overkill from a 3 series for the street. Who cares if it's overkill if you can afford it. The raptor looks 10x better than a regular f150 just like an m3 from a 3 series
It's not even close to the same thing lol. Sorry man. The raptor is light years beyond a standard F150. And something meant for the off-road is quite a bit different than a sports car. Meant for the paved road. Which is all the M4/M3 is. A sports car. Maybe if you said GTS.

And Yes of course it looks better. Much better. Maybe the guy lives on a farm or in the woods or desert or somewhere he gets to use the toy. Idk. Hence why I'm asking. It's a very different vehicle than an X5 especially since it has zero off-road capabilities.

But thanks for your wisdom friend.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0