View Single Post
      09-28-2020, 03:10 PM   #6
abenson91
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuille36 View Post
I've purchased my new to me 2015 X5M in Donington Gray with Red Mugello Extended Leather back in November of last year. When, I recently had it on the lift, to do I power steering flush. We discovered a leaky power steering hose, which only required tightening. The vehicle has been flawless during my almost 1 year of ownership, I have not had any issues. Since then, I have had the engine coolant flushed, power steering fluid flushed and brake flush. Next month, I'm doing the front and rear differentials, and transfer case. Then in November a transmission flush. I've found that if you do proper maintenance on any vehicle that vehicle should provide you year of trouble free service. I also have a 13 year old Mercedes E63 AMG.

But, I absolutely love this X5M, the exterior is aggressive, and the interior is luxurious. The only thing I liked about the Range Rover Sport SVR, is the front end. But hearing about all it's issues is troubling. I think that if you purchase an X5M, you would enjoy it. The only caveat is the dealership can be quite expensive to have services performed.

Since then, I've had all four wheels refinished. Installed the following Carbon Fiber items; center console, shift knob and steering wheel trim and door pins.
Can you provide some details on when you did the fluid flushes. My SA told me BMW doesn’t recommend because of lifetime fluids so they’ll do it but won’t advise on when.
Appreciate 0