General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5Jouster
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedragonseven View Post
opasha - It feels much better in all drive modes. I've also added the Sprint Booster which has helped further reduce throttle lag. I'd say responsiveness has improved a couple of levels, i.e., Comfort is now Sport Plus, Sport is now Sport Plus Plus, and Sport Plus is bonkers.

greentrbo95gst - I recently upgraded to the Turner Motorsports Race-Inspired M5/M6 exhaust. It is basically a muffler delete. Sounds really great. And as it so happens, it added something like 12 HP and 19 Ft-Lbs of torque.

Yes, I am looking to get it dyno'd at some point - although frankly, I can plug and unplug the RaceChip unit and prove to myself and everyone else that it works run after run. But, for the pragmatist in me (and just to have the dyno sheet) I would love to see the actual numbers.

please tell me more about the sprintboosters on our BMWs!!!!!!

very interested in the product for my x5 50i tuned with BMS....very familiar with sprint and what they do, but didnt realize they would already be available for our model year......keep me posted thank you!!
The way it work just changing the pedal input to the ECU about micro seconds faster.
I don't think it eliminate the turbo lag.
The lag you get it caused by restricted exhaust gas flow.
More freeflowing exhaust pipe and catless dp would help. But dp will trigger CEL and no CEL delete solution yet for N63tu.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 1