View Single Post
      06-19-2019, 06:08 PM   #95
SupersixM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Dear god it's finally hear. After about strangling DHL through the phone due to their incompetency in reading an address. They waited till 6pm last night to say the address was undeliverable. Which was cuz the Chinese company misspelled it which is fine cuz i caught it and fixed it immediately upon receiving the tracking number. They still couldn't read. The guy clearly just didn't want to make an attempt given my address is about 90 min from their hub. Which is crazy how small they are.

Then today I get the box and I turn it over to open it and there is the packing slip from 4x4 with my name, number, and CORRECT address on it. Plus I found if I simply put the wrong address into google maps it came up with the correct address too! Lol. Dear god I wanted to throw a piece of fruit at the dude as he drove off.

Anyway. I'll install tonight and give my first impression of android 9.0 and the brand new HD screen.
Congrats. Probably felt like forever. How much you paid? I noticed 4x4 changed they pricing
Appreciate 1