View Single Post
      04-01-2019, 09:13 AM   #1
Kruppa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Comp & 2024 X7

KW V3 Settings (Comfort)?

I know, there are other threads on KW settings. I read them all and it's not really giving me much

I have my install appointment for my KW V3s tomorrow morning. It's a bit of a drive from my house and I would prefer to minimize my trips back to adjust.

I know they come at KW recommended settings out of the box. This is my wife's daily driver so comfort takes priority and I will want to go softer than stock settings I'm sure. Sadly I will probably never track this car. Has anybody adjusted theirs on the softer side and found something equal to/more comfortable than stock without any bounce that they can recommend? Looking for number settings for rebound/dampening that I can pass along to the installer.

I talked to one person who had them on his SQ5 looking for the same setup and he recommended 4 clicks from softest on both rebound/dampening in front and 5/6 clicks from softest in rear. Did you guys match your front/rear settings? It will obviously vary by application so would love to get F85 specific advice here.

One of the big draws of this kit is that you can always adjust, but I'm guessing it's not easy to access all of the adjustment controls once it's installed.

Thanks in advance for any info!
Appreciate 0