View Single Post
      09-19-2023, 12:49 PM   #38
RobotDoctor
Professional Nomad
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i F36 Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
CSU should have wont that game. They were the better team Saturday. However, they killed themselves with penalties, 18 for 182yds, and then forgot to cover at the end of the game.

I dont mind the playcalling at the end of the game. You'd been stopping them most the game outside of dumb penalties. I do think they should have gone for it on 4th and 2 though to seal the victory.

All the pregame stuff seemed like something those coaches planned. They turned a CU-CSU game in to national headlines the entire week. This game has never been this hyped.
As a former resident of Fort Collins, having worked in Fort Collins for 33 years and a CSU fan, what I saw from CSU was utterly embarrassing. There is no doubt in my mind some of the players were looking to take out CU players, namely Travis Hunter and Shedeur Sanders. That goes to the coaching. CSU played a dirty game and their tactics cost them the win. Jay Norvell put the tone of the game to his players and from what I have seen it was bush league. I don't think Norvell's leadership is going to be a positive one.
Appreciate 0