Quote:
Originally Posted by fr_tz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew2069 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
As I understand it you don't need adapters if you run M5 rotors. Easy way to find out to be 100% is to pop a wheel off and detach the caliper and test fit with oe bolts.
You can tell just by looking at these calipers that they won't bolt on without adapters. Hard to explain but the bolts on these go straight in to the caliper rather than horizontally across the caliper (perpendicular to the wheel hub).
You are correct. He's actually missing the bracket entirely. Looks like they sent it without it. So yes he would need the oem adapter. But that oem M5 adapter should bolt up to the X15. Tronik sells one on eBay as well to connect to F15.
Now I'm really confused..my sets are missing a bracket plus I'll need an adapter or one or the other?

Can you show me what the caliper bracket you're referring too? I went on getbmwparts and their diagram only details a complete caliper without identifying the individual components. Looks like I'm missing some screws on the caliper itself. I do have the pins
Ya you'll have to get the bracket from eBay. The adapter is the bracket. By adapter simply saying the bracket may need to be special to fit the X5 vice an M5 which I don't think is needed
Attached Images

'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0